For the higher claim producing clients, we provide detailed claims reports for the benefit of management and health & safety officers. Such information aides the identification of patterns and trends to focus on those areas where most incidents arise, particularly in relation to liability and motor insurance claims. We firmly believe this proactive approach will place you in a more informed position enabling preventative action to be taken.
We represent you and as such you can expect us to deliver an honest, prompt and professional service to reach claim settlement with a fair outcome. The purpose of purchasing insurance cover is that when a loss occurs you know your insurance has been professionally arranged and your claim promptly resolved in a fair manner. You will be allocated at least one dedicated claims handler with access to our claims manager, who will answer any questions that you might have. We can also work with you on claims defensibility, by utilising some of our trusted partner providers to reduce the value of claims.
As part of our claims service we provide:
- Detailed advice in the event of a claim
- Dedicated claims handler specific to each client
- Prompt and close liaison with insurers on our client’s behalf
- Arranging of Engineers inspections
- On-site attendance in respect of more serious claims
- Appointment of Loss Adjusters
- Expert monitoring and interrogation of claims and their resources
- Full Cycle Support
- Provision of guidance through to conclusion of the claim