0161 304 5000
Business Insurance >

PUB & CLUB insurance

The licensed trades face specific risks and challenges which is why it’s important to take
out specialist pub and club insurance.

RBIG Pub & Club Insurance Solutions

Unlike most retail businesses, pubs, bars and nightclubs are, of course licensed. Trading and livelihoods depend upon that alcohol licence, which can be withdrawn even if the licensee is not at fault.

This is why club and pub insurance can include loss of licence cover. This will protect your gross profit should your licence be suspended, withdrawn or its renewal refused.

Pumped protection

There’s also specialist insurance available to cover the specific risk of beverages leaking from beer pumps and other pumped containers.

Of course, like other businesses, pubs and clubs also need to protect themselves from more general risks.

Employers liability insurance is a legal requirement if a licensee or operator employs any staff. Public liability insurance offers invaluable protection should your business be responsible for injury to a customer or any third party, or damage to their property.

If you own your licensed premises, or are a tenant, then buildings and contents insurance may well be important to you. Here it’s important to ensure you are adequately insured so that everything from the bricks and mortar to bar stools are covered.

Serving expert advice

With our extensive experience, RBIG can offer you expert advice and support. This includes professionally assessing both the level and type of cover most appropriate to your specific business, whether it is a traditional pub, bar, nightclub, wine bar, sports or social club.

Our independent advisors will then seek out the best available deal for you from the policies and options offered by the insurers on our specialist panel.

Naturally our service doesn’t end there. Our highly knowledgeable and helpful staff will be on hand to assist should you need amend or claim on your policy.

RBIG's licensed trades insurance cover options include:

  • Loss of alcohol licence insurance
  • Licensed trade stock insurance – wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, food etc
  • Club and pub contents insurance – incl. kitchen and bar fixtures, fittings and equipment
  • Business interruption insurance
  • Events and entertainments insurance -incl. live music
  • Club and pub contents insurance

RBIG’s extensive experience, professionalism and commitment to service excellence provides welcome reassurance that you’ll benefit from the best advice, cover and price. It’s insurance expertise that puts you at ease.
’One stop’ for all your insurance needs
Experienced and expert in the provision of general business insurance, our dedicated team also boasts a broad range of sector-specific specialisms.
A proven pedigree
We’re proud to have served the business community for 40 years. Our proven pedigree enables us to provide clients with time-tested risk management strategies to best protect their corporate assets, liabilities, profits and investments.
The trusted choice for business
Our clients trust and rely on us to arrange affordable and effective protection for their vital corporate assets, commercial vehicle fleets, private cars, key people and more.