Corporate Account Handler
You will support the Account Executives in servicing corporate clients, ensuring a first-class service to facilitate maximum client retention and optimisation of new business opportunities. As a Corporate Account Handler, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing an existing portfolio of UK based clients
- Processing activity associated with mid-term adjustments in line with business processes
- Identifying opportunities for business development
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and research suitable alternatives to produce presentations
- Understanding the customer’s needs, and providing insurance solutions best suited to their requirements
- Ensure that exceptional customer experience is always delivered in a timely and professional manner
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Engaging personal communication style.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Positive attitude, resilient, adaptive, receptive, and articulate when communicating with clients at all levels
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required.
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Previous Insurance Experience
- Insurance Systems Knowledge (Acturis Ideal)
What can we offer you
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- 5% employer pension contribution; 3% employee contribution
- Private Medical Insurance after 12 months
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office) with free onsite parking in East Manchester and close links to the motorway network
- Structured training to support you and to develop your career into an account executive role or any other role that you feel would suit your career progression
- You will join an established, friendly and experienced team who will provide all the support you need to succeed
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Flexibility - we don’t watch the clock, we judge you based on your performance, not the hours you work
At RBIG our clients trust and rely on us to arrange affordable and effective protection for their vital assets. We’re proud to have served the business community for 40 years, our knowledge of our clients combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet their needs is what sets us apart.
Our Corporate Account Handlers are engaging, positive, receptive to what our customers want, and they build trusted relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners.
RBIG aims to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs and those with caring responsibilities.
If you think you've got what it takes to join the team at one of the North West's most respected commercial insurance brokers, please drop your CV on an email to Jan Farrell. You can do the same if you have any questions about this role.